December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, and happy birthday to Jesus. How's break going? Fun, boring, or a mix of both. Well I'm having a mix of both. A few days ago I went shopping with one of my friends. We mainly went cause we needed to get more Christmas presents. I bought her a cat mug, and she bought me a lululemon headband. She also bought me a birthday present a few days ago, but left it home. At the mall I went to bath and body works and bought perfume for my mom and aunt, and hand cream. Also my mom gave me some money (for my birthday) to buy anything I wanted. So I bought a perfume and a lotion. Then at Forever 21 I bought a bracelet for myself, a necklace for my sister and nail polish. After that we just roamed around the mall looking at the sales.

Okay enough about shopping..

I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!

Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment