October 19, 2013

Rainbow Loom Bracelets!

Rainbow loom bracelets are super popular where I live. Kids from elementary to middle school are wearing them, making them , and giving them to friends! They are super easy to make, and are really cute to wear. My little sister and I just bought a huge bucket of rubber bands yesterday for only 4 dollars, for 2000 bands and 80 c clips. If you just learned about these, that was an amazing offer! They usually cost about 20 dollars for 2000 rubber bands! You can make them by hand or buy a loom to make lots of different  styles! You can go on Youtube to find out about how to make these. My sister and I have made a lot so far. We have rainbow, blue and pink, and so much more! I don't wear them as much as my sister does. She literally is obsessed with them! Not even kidding, everyday after school she brings home a new bracelet on her wrist. She always makes one at school during recces. I really hope you guys try these out. You can probably buy them at craft stores, and maybe Walmart. I'm not sure where you would get them, but my sister and I got them at this store downtown. So good luck finding them, and I hope you guys have fun making them!

Sunshine ^.^

2 comments:

  1. So you can buy them or make them? Awesome! They look so cool! I'm going to look for them where I live... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy them and make them! Good luck finding them!

      Delete