April 22, 2012

Mall

Yesterday I went to the mall. When we got there I saw my best friend Emma. We talked for a few minutes. Then we Went to gap. We saw nothing we liked and went to Dicks. We saw nothing there to so we went to this place where they sell shoes. I forgot what it's called. We got some shoes for my sister because hers are small for her. Then we went to some other shops but found nothing. Then we went to Claire's. I got some new earrings. Some were studs and some are dangly. I can't wear the dangly earrings because my ears are still healing. Then we went to this store. I forgot what this shops called. We got some boots that are very warm for the winter. Your like it's almost summer! We got them a finger big so we could still wear them this winter which will be in forever. The we're on sale so who cares. After we bought the shoes we left. I had lots of fun at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment