June 9, 2012

New York

On Saturday we went to New York. First we went on a ferry or something like that. There was a guide to tell us what everything was. I saw so many things on the boat. I saw the empire state building, the statute of liberty, and the world trade center. The world trade center I still being built. We also saw the tallest building in New Jersey. It's only forty four stories high. It's not very high compared to the buildings in New York. I think we also went under brooklyn bridge. We also took lots of pictures on the boat. My head started to hurt during the last few minutes on the boat. Then we won't for a place to eat lunch. I was okay but not the best. Then my mom got a hair cut. It looked very nice. Then we went to buy some food. We got bread and lots of fruit. I had a lot of fun in new York. I hope we go there again. Have you ever been to new York before??

2 comments:

  1. I have been to New York before, but the last time I went, I was sick. It looks like you had a lot fun!:-)

    ReplyDelete