June 8, 2012

Barnes and Noble

Summer is a great time to hit the books but you need to get some books. You could go to the library or a bookstore nearby. Well, I finally got to go to the Barnes and Noble in MA. It was really big and awesome. The center of the store had Nooks on display. It was really cool. I had a twenty five dollar gift card to use. I got four books. I found lots of books that interested me but i only had twenty five dollars. I got 13 Curses. The second book of 13 Treasures which I am reading right now. I am almost done!!!! I got Fairy Wings. I think its a series. I also got the second book of The Name of This Book is Secret. The last book I got was The Summer of Moonlight Secrets. They all seem like really good books so you should try them. Also there is a summer reading thing at the store. I have to read eight books, then I get a free book on the list. I want Smile or this other book but I forgot what it was called. I hope you have fun reading but remember to go outside with friends and have fun all day long before.... School!!!!!!!!!!



Sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment